I am SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO ready and excited to get back to business as your wedding singer! Its felt like the longest time without performing and I've missed it so much. I had from December 2019 until February 2020 off on maternity leave, I had one gig back at the end of February and then the world shut down! What a crazy, crazy time and my heart goes out to anyone who had to reschedule (and then re-reschedule) their wedding. Organising a wedding at the best of times is a stressful job, give yourselves a huge pat on the back (and maybe a LARGE glass of wine) for organising one during the COVID19 pandemic.
SO! The country is slowly opening back up and as from May 17th, 30 people will be allowed at a wedding. From June 21st...keep everything crossed...... ALL REGULATIONS WILL BE LIFTED!!!!!
So what am I going to be doing to ensure that I keep myself and your guests safe during performing at your wedding ceremony, drinks reception, wedding breakfast or evening reception?
1. A face mask will be worn when speaking to the client or staff at the venue.
2. Before entering a venue, hand sanitizer will be used as well as frequently throughout the event.
3. As per government restrictions, a 2 meter distance rule will be enforced.
4. Where a suitable sized performance area is not possible, a screen will be placed in front of me. This can be requested for any sized performance space.
5. The use of my microphone by anyone other than myself will unfortunately remain prohibited.
If you have any further requests for me please do not hesitate to ask. This is a strange time we are navigating our way through and I want to ensure I do it as safely as possible.
So its back to thinking of those songs you want at your ceremony, whether you want a wedding singer performing at your drinks reception or wedding breakfast (or both?) and the ever important first dance!
BRING ON THE WEDDINGS!!!
Contact me now for further information.
#weddingsinger #singer #weddingceremony #livemusic #weddingmusic #sussexweddingsinger #surreyweddingsinger #southeastweddingsinger #wedding #ceremonymusic #drinksreception #covid19 #weddingday #marianneweddingsinger #weddingentertainment #southeastweddingentertainment #brighton #brightonsinger